Wednesday 8 September 2010

The Sisters of Mercy - Maxim Gorki, Stuttgart - 12.11.1984 (FLAC)



AKA Knocking On Heavens Door

Thanks to sisteruli for the links.

From Original TXT file:

"This is my all-time favourite Sisters bootleg, a cracking recording of a show where Eldritch seems to be pissed off right from the first song, and continues in that vein until the very end. Listen to the between-song tirades as he berates the lively German audience and insults Wayne's sexuality. I would imagine most Sisters fans will have this one, as it has been fairly widely bootlegged, butvif you don't have it grab this one immediately.

I did a cassette transfer of my original vinyl of this shortly after I bought it, and it still sounds good to me even after 20+ years. I believe the speed is correct, as I've played guitar along to it and it matches the key pretty well.

(vinyl bootleg) > Cassette > ION Tape2PC Deck > Audacity > CD Wave > TLH (Flac Lvl 6)

01. Burn
02. Heartland
03. Marian
04. Walk Away
05. Body and Soul
06. No Time To Cry
07. Anaconda
08. Emma
09. A Rock and A Hard Place
10. Train
11. Floorshow
12. Alice
13. Body Electric
14. Gimme Shelter
15. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
16. Sister Ray

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0RH46HMI/SOM19841112Stut.part1.rar_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/ENQGNMNX/SOM19841112Stut.part2.rar_links

No comments:

Post a Comment