Friday 11 February 2011

The The - Vic Theater, Chicago - 23.09.2000 (Flac)


I was missing some The The lately, so here it is. Excellent FM Broadcast. Thanks to the original uploader.

Lineage: fm (Onkyo TX8511)>SoundBlaster (Live! 24 bit External)>wav(CD Wave Editor)>flac

01. Dogs of war
02. Helpline operator
03. Soul catcher
04. Heartland
05. This is the day
06. Global eyes
07. Icing Up
08. Swine fever
09. Love is stronger than death
10. Armageddon days are here again
11. Infected
12. Phantom Walls


Dead Link

1 comment:

  1. First let me thank you for The The, very hard to find Matt Johnson's stuff, and you have nine! I was wondering if you could re-post this concert, as the link is dead? Also would it be possible to get just the audio of the two DVD post, not interested in videos. Again thank you for six new concerts for me, you have doubled my live The The concerts!

    ReplyDelete