Friday 22 April 2011

The Legendary Pink Dots - Water Street Music Hall, Rochester, NY - 31.05.2000 (Flac)


Excellent sound! Huge Thanks to DrG for sharing this one here.

01 - Lent
02 - Disturbance
03 - Dissonance
04 - Space Captain
05 - When I'm With You
06 - When Lenny Meets Lorca
07 - Mood 159
08 - Pain Bubbles
09 - Evolution
10 - Crowd (fadeout)
11 - Nine Shades To The Circle
12 - Demolition 13

Recorded by MrB with digital mini-disc recorder and binaural mics, mixed to CD and given to me, DrG. I was given permission ages ago to share it online at the LPD website... but they stopped sharing live recordings before I could.

I've read that there may be another copy of this gig around... maybe it is this exact recording, but I have no idea... I do not know if MrB has ever shared it elsewhere... I doubt it.

Ripped from CDs to WAV, titles added, compressed w/ FLAC Frontend and shared here with you.

Enjoy! Sound quality is very very good.

Do not sell or compress to lossy formats.

DrG

1 comment:

  1. Please upload this concert.

    Thanks

    Peter

    ReplyDelete