Tuesday 24 January 2012

Junior Manson Slags - Duchess Of York, Leeds, UK - 24.10.1989 (Flac)

Photo: Graham Racher

Another forgotten band from Egg_Crisis collection.

Cassette(Audience,Master,Sony HF90) > wav > Soundforge(normalise) > CDWave(split on sector boundaries) > flac(6)

The 2nd of my two Junior Manson Slags recordings.  I prefer this one out of the two because the female vocals are more prominent and more crazy!

I missed a little bit of the first song, and sound is bad for the first 17 seconds.  Tracks 2, 4 & 8 only exist as live versions.  The titles of tracks 2 & 4 are guesses, he introduces track 2 but I'm not sure what he's saying!  Zed were the support (I didn't tape them.)



01 Angel Snake
02 See My Night Lark (?)
03 Your Rhythm
04 See Your Heart (?)
05 Human Skin Suit
06 Bend My Limbs
07 Silver Train
08 Psychedelic Death Fuck
09 Wild Love-In
10 The Way You Touched My Hand
11 Shine
(encore)
12 Splatterpussy

Length - 43:51

Vocals - JNR
Vocals - Aqua Marina
Guitar - Shark Finn
Bass - Psyko Motor
Drums - Des Demona
Guitar - Mik Miklan
Uploaded by Egg_Crisis for Dark Circle Room
Convert to mp3 for personal use only. Do not circulate in FLAC or WAV format without this info file.

http://textsnip.com/105862

No comments:

Post a Comment