Tuesday 12 March 2013

Prick, Nine Inch Nails & David Bowie - Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA - 21.10.1995 (DVD)







Thanks to the original uploader.


Original Info File:

Video: VHS (Gen 2 or 3?) --> Stand Alone Magnavox VHS to DVD Recorder --> DVD-R

Audio: A user from Dime (sorry, I can't remember who it was) had a better audio source, so he reauthored the DVD with his, which was a huge improvement. Sorry, I don't have the lineage for the Audio.

**Notes: I got the VHS tape years ago, I believe from one of those bootleg selling sites, so I can't be sure on Gen. The video quality of this show leaves a lot to be desired, but it is pretty unique in that it's filmed off of a videoscreen at the venue, so it's sort of Pro-Shot. Overall, the show is pretty dark, but I didn't mind it (seems fitting for the music). I've included images so people can check them out & judge for themselves. It's worth noting, though, that this is the only known video bootleg of a Prick performance (not counting Kevin sitting in with Nine Inch Nails during the "Night Of Nothing" show).


Tracklisting:

Prick

1. Communique
2. Riverhead
3. Other People
4. I Got It Bad
5. Animal
6. Tough

Nine Inch Nails

1. Terrible Lie
2. March Of The Pigs
3. The Becoming
4. Sanctified
5. Piggy (Nothing Can Stop Me Now)
6. Burn
7. Closer
8. Wish
9. Gave Up
10. Down In It
11. Eraser

Nine Inch Nails & David Bowie

1. Subterraneans / Scary Monsters
2. Reptile
3. Hallo Spaceboy
4. Hurt

David Bowie

1. Look Back In Anger

Videowall

No comments:

Post a Comment