Monday 8 April 2013

David Sylvian - Palacisalfa, Rome, Italy - 04.10.2001 (DVD)






Very nice video with some 2 Camera mixing. Thanks to Renzo for sharing it first.

Original Info File:

DAVID SYLVIAN - EVERYTHING AND NOTHING TOUR 2001

it's not full show - 2 videocameras involved
PAL DVD5 WITH MENU
I don't have video tech info, sorry

enjoy
Renzo

David Sylvian (Vocals, guitar)
Steve Jansen (Drums)
Matt Cooper (Keyboards)
Tim Young (Guitar)
Keith Lowe (Bass)


01 I Surrender
02 Jean The Birdman
03 The Boy With The Gun/Orpheus
04 Waterfront
05 Heartbeat
06 Linoleum
07 Pollen Path
08 Cover Me With Flowers
09 Zero Landmine/Forbidden Colours
10 band intro
11 Khrishna Blue
12 Nightporter
13 Bahjan
14 Wanderlust

Rome2001

1 comment:

  1. Could you reupload this, or point me to a place where I can download it? I'd be incredibly thankful. I can't seem to find it on my own.

    ReplyDelete