Tuesday 9 July 2013

Dan Deacon - Primavera Sound Festival, Parque da Cidade, Porto, Portugal - 01.06.2013 (Flac)



Wild electronics and crowd interaction. I didn't knew this artist, but the music is very nice.

Lineage: FM Receiver -> M-Audio Quattro -> Audacity (normalize, tracksplitting and fades) -> TLH -> Flac (level 8)


NOTES: Portuguese radio station Antena 3, broadcasted live parts of some of Primavera Sound concert in Porto, mostly partial concerts, around 30 to 45 minutes each. I was alerted to this fact by fellow portuguese taper ziggyswoon, who recorded the first day but couldn't record the broadcasts of the following two days and asked me if I could do it. Unfortunately I had already a busy schedule, but managed to record the last part of both days.

To my sorrow, I missed the bands that I most wanted to tape, Swans, Dinosaur Jr and Savages... Maybe someone else was alert to this brodcasts and managed to get them and it's willing to share them here? Anyhow, I managed to record Metz, Four Tet, Mão Morta, Dan Deacon, Liars (only 15 minutes) and Grizzly Bear.

I will post what I recorded here, in the next days, with the exception of Grizzly Bear (the broadcast was an horrible affair and the recording it's mostly useless, half of the set you can only hear bass, drums and samples and the other half it's distorted)

Setlist:

01. (DJ intro and talk about booze)
02. Of The Mountains
03. (dance contest preparation)
04. The Crystal Cat
05. (tunnel formation)
06. Guilford Avenue Bridge
07. Wham City
08. USA 1, 2, and 4

Share and Enjoy!


DaDePor01Ju13

1 comment:

  1. Would love to hear this, any chance to reupload? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete