Friday 19 July 2013

Iggy Pop - Pro-Shot Video Compilation - 1981-1996 8ProShot DVD)








When I saw this compilation on DIME, I immediatly knew it was going to be banned. thankfully I was aable to download it before deletion. So here it is. Thanks to the original uploader.


Compilation of 6 pro-shot videos of different origin, partly received in trades back in the 80's or taped with VHS video tape from TV broadcasts


Rec. Info:
pro-shot videos from different sources (VOB) -> Magix Video Deluxe -> VOB -> DIME
I created a video menue with a shot and audio of the original video I Won't Crap Out, the 6 recordings to be selected.


Video-Format: PAL, 4:3
Video-Codec: MJPEG
Audio: MPEG
Bitrate: 3.0 Mbps
Audio: AC 3 - stereo
Total running time: 46:34 min.


Compilation of the following videos:


1. Live Music Hall, Toronto 03.12.1981 (length 20:38 min):

tracks:

- Winter Of My Discontent (deleted due to official release)*
- Dum Dum Boys
- Rock'n'Roll Party
- I'm A Conservative
- Bang Bang

the deleted track can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM5jwo0IiKo


2. Bang Bang Live (synched) at "Bananas TV Show", Germany, 1981 (length 3:32 min.)


3. Interview at British Tube TV broadcast 07.11.1986 (length 11:12 min.)


4. Live British Tube TV broadcast 21.11.1986 (length 7:56 min.)

tracks:

- Real Wild Child
- Blah Blah Blah


5. I Won't Crap Out Live from "Live Aus Dem Alabama", German TV broadcast 03.07.1990 (length 4:42 min.)


6. Heart Is Saved Live from "Harald Schmidt Show" German TV broadcast 1996 (length 3:50 min.)


You might have most of the featured videos from other sources and maybe in better quality but the real highlight of this compilation is certainly I Won't Crap Out from German TV "Live Aus Dem Alabama".
Iggy is performing solo with his guitar and smashing out this song with real power in his voice.
I can't remember if the broadcast set was longer (which I doubt) but after this song Iggy is continuing
with Butt Town but the TV announcer is cutting the broadcast off.

Support the artists, go to their shows, buy their albums.
Do not convert to lossy files, unless for personal use. Don't ever sell!


Iguana On TV

2 comments:

  1. Please FileFactory The Mega Links...
    Every Mega Link Starts DL But Soon After Stops...
    The Same Problem I Have With The Residents Post Link.
    It's Such A Drag As You Understand.
    FF Works Great Every Time I Tried,Especially For Big Files.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear DCR,
    I have the same issues with this. Except for part 1 all downloads stop at some point. pt. 2 ends between 38 and 48 percent, pt 3 stops at 98 and so on. I humbly request an upload of this treat on filefactory.
    Loads of love,
    PL44

    ReplyDelete