Monday 18 August 2014

RE-UPLOAD: The Sisters of Mercy - The Blank Canvas, Leeds - 26 & 27.04.2003 (Flac)



This is a bootleg CD that sisterstekland grabbed on eBay, it has a fabulous sound and includes the entire 26th concert and some highlights from the 27th (the last two shows from the "Smoke and Mirrors" tour). It's worthy of mention that the Sisters play a rare version of "Valentine" that had been out of the setlist since the 1991 tour. Thanks to sistertekland for sharing this one.

26.04.2003 - The Blank Canvas, Leeds


Intro
Temple of Love
Crash and Burn
Ribbons
When You Don't See Me
Summer
Alice
Flood I
Will I Dream?
Dominion/Mother Russia
We are the Same, Susanne
Anaconda
I Have Slept with All the Girls in Berlin
Giving Ground
First and Last and Always
Romeo Down
Flood II
I Was Wrong
Never Land
Lucretia, My Reflection
Top Nite Out
Vision Thing

27.04.2003 - The Blank Canvas, Leeds


Come Together
Dr. Jeep / Detonation Blvd.
Flood I
Marian
Onthe Wire / Teachers
Valentine



KcrsHyU_TmkySI

1 comment:

  1. hi circle, can u please reupload the following:
    KILLING JOKE - LORELEY 1985
    KILLING JOKE - PHOENIX FESTIVAL 1994
    thanx!

    ReplyDelete