Monday 28 September 2015

Patti Smith - Coliseu, Lisboa, Portugal - 21.09.2015 (Flac)



My master, unfortunately I had major battery problems, so the concert is incomplete, but for now it's the only recording of this concert to surface. Very good sound, but the crowd is going bananas as usual on Portugal so expect lots of claps and cheers, but also some very nice interaction with Patti.


Taper: circle
Gear: Sony MZ-R91 MD + Sony ECM-717 Mic
Lineage: MD -> Audacity -> TLH -> Flac (level 8)

Setlist:

01. Gloria
02. Redondo Beach
03. Birdland
04. Free Money (cut)
05. Kimberly
06. Break It Up
07. Land
08. Elegie
09. Pissing In A River
10. VU Medley (Rock & Roll/I’m Waiting For My Man/White Light, White Heat)
11. Beneath The Southern Cross (cut)
(Because The Night)
(People Have The Power)
(My Generation)

Do Not Sell!
Support the band by buying official products.
Enjoy.



horsesatcoliseu

No comments:

Post a Comment