Thursday 19 November 2015

The Sisters Of Mercy - Belgian TV, Bingo - 26.02.1988 (Vob)







 Well, last week I posted a audio version of the interview part of this TV special, and noticed I didn't had the video. One hour later I was sent this version by Egg_Crisis, to post here. This is the first time I see it in colour, all the other versions were in black and white. The source is a bootleg VHS book back in the day to a market bootleger.

HUGE THANKS to Egg_Crisis for his generosity in sharing his version with all of us.

Program:

Dominion (performance)
Interview
Walk Away (promo)
Interview
This Corrosion (performance)




bingotv88

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Thank you a lot , please more TV appearances from Sisters Of Mercy ::::
    http://www.ultimatesistersguide.org/documents/tv.htm
    like TOTP or Roxy
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding, haven't seen this before! Reminds me why I was so blown away back in the day :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete