Monday 5 March 2018

RE-UPLOAD: Simple Minds - Wembley Stadium, London, UK - 11.06.1988 (Flac)




Excellent FM broadcast with Johnny Marr, Peter Gabriel and Steve Van Zandt as guests in some musics.

frankvink posted this FM recording on dime with 3 tracks removed. He sent me these three tracks tobe able to post the complete recording here, with an adicional 28 minutes!

A personal HUGE Thank You to him for allowing me to post it here in a complete form.


Lineage: FM (master) > Audacity (wav, normalize, track splitting) > xACT (flac) > you

I'm digitizing my tape collection, mostly recorded from Dutch radio in the 80s and early 90s.
The original tapes will be binned and after seeding I will not keep the original flac sets, so unfortunately
I will not be able to reseed them in the future.


My personal requests:

- Billy Bragg: London 1989-11-29 (complete FM)
- The Call: Amsterdam 1987 or any other FM
- Fischer Z: 2 Meter Sessie 1989-08-15
- Jesus & Mary Chain: Rotterdam, Pandora's Music Box, 1985-10-11
- any recording from any of the Pandora's Music Box festivals in Rotterdam 1983-1985
- Van Halen: Pinkpop 1980-05-26

Enjoy,

frankvink

Setlist:

01 Waterfront
02 Summertime blues (with Johnny Marr)
03 Mandela day
04 Sanctify yourself
05 East at Easter
06 Alive and kickin'
07 Biko (with Peter Gabriel)
08 Sun City (with Little Steve van Zandt)




Wembley

3 comments: